Tuesday, August 12, 2014

If You Love Warm Vanilla Scents... You Must Smell Bath and Body Works Candle in Vanilla Chai

 If you were to visit my home, one thing you would notice is the large amount of Bath and Body Works candles. I love how they scent the house and just make any environment feel warm and cozy. While shopping this pass weekend, I discovered one of Bath and Body Works newest fragrance and immediately feel in love.


Here's how the experts at Bath and Body Works describes this scent:

Savor the fragrance of authentic, high-quality Madagascar vanilla bean blended with cinnamon, chai spices and foamy cream for the best chai ever.


While I'm not a fan of the drink, Vanilla Chai in candle form is a winner for me. It's the perfect mix of sweet vanilla and warm spice.

This candle is available in a variety sizes and you can also pick this scent up for your Wallflowers.
I highly recommend visiting you local B&BW and smelling this delicious candle for yourself. I think you'll love it as much as I do.

For more information or to see the other Fall Bath and Body Works candles, visit www.bathandbodywork.com

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment