Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Have You Smell Bath and Body Works Hand/Body Cream in Meyer Lemon?

While out shopping this past weekend, I couldn't resist  peeking in to see what's new goodies were at Bath and Body Works. I had one of those "I'd be crazy not to use it" coupons, so I was on the hunt for that "must-have" item. After giving one of the Hard-Working Hand & Body Creams in Meyer Lemon a sniff, my hunt was over.

Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Hand & Body Cream 6 oz., $8



 According to Bath and Body Works site:

The best fragrances come from the freshest ingredients! With 7 of nature's finest moisturizers and conditions, our Hardworking Hand & Body Cream leaves even the driest skin feeling incredibly soft and cared for.

  • Fresh and clean meets the legendary sweetness of Meyer lemon in this sun-kissed scent


I'm seriously lovin' this hand/body cream. It's thick and creamy without being greasy. It provided my skin with a nice sheen, It also passed  the "can I still snap my fingers after applying?" test.

Bath and Body Works nailed the meyer lemon scent to the "T". It's fresh and zesty without smelling fake or artificial. 

Have you smell the Bath and Body Works Hand/Body Cream in Meyer Lemon? Share your thoughts?

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment