Sunday, October 14, 2012

Gotta Try or Pass It By: E.L.F Studio Lip Exfoliator

If there is one makeup item I have the most of, I would have to say lip products. I have been a lip junkie ever since I started wearing makeup. I can still hear my mom asking me "Raquel, how many lipsticks and glosses could you possible need"? What can I say, I'm a serious lipstck/lip gloss addict and if there's a cure, I don't want it. Being one who love to where all kinds of shades on my soup coolers (a.k.a my lips), I know to make any lip color look it's best, smooth lips are a must. I was doing some research on E.L.F website when I stumble upon there new Studio Lip Exfoliator. I was immediately intrigued and knew that like many lip products I must have it. Unfortnatley, at the time it was sold out. Like any true makeup obsessed person, I did the most resonable thing could think of......I cybered stalked the product and waited for it to come back in stock. Well, it finally did come back in stock and armed with a 50% off code I immediately added it to my cart (I added a few other goddies as well :)) and checkout while the items I wanted were still avaiable.


Here's how E.L.F describes the product:

Gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin with our Lip Exfoliator! A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect. This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalized feel.



              SO IS THIS PRODUCT A GOTTA RY OR PASS IT BY??????????????









I've had this product for a little over a week and I have to say I'm in love. First the price of $3 is amazing!! I love how this scrub is package like a lipstick which makes it easy to apply to the lips. It smells sweet, kinda chocolatley. It has a sweet taste, so if you accidently get some in your mouth, it doesn't cause your gag reflexes to kick in. The scrub is gentle yet effective in buffing dead skin off your lips.

This is how I like to apply the product.  I use the product as part of my night time routine. I dampened my lips a bit, as the product suggest. I rub the product on my lips from the tube. Then I rub my lips together, to really work and exfoliate my lips. I then let the product sit on my lips for about a minute, to allow the Vitamin E, Avacodo and other oils to soak into my lips. I then wipe my lips clean and apply my EOS balm.

I HIGHLY recommend purchasing this product. Having smooth lips is important year around. The product does what it clams and the price of $3 makes this very affordable. Plus E.L.F always has a promotion of some type going on so more than likely you'll be able to to get this product for even less than the retail price (I only paid $1.57). Currently this item is only available on www.wywslipsface.com and it's sold out (again), but you can provide them with your email, so they can let you know when this item is back in stock. I will definaetly be picking up more for my siste, mom and myslef (cause I'm a lip addict!!).



No comments:

Post a Comment