Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sleek Makeup Haul





Sleek Cosmetics is a brand I had heard about for awhile. When I heard they were offering 20% off I immediately decided now was the time to try this line for myself. If you haven't heard about Sleek, they are a UK drugstore brand makeup (many say it's the E.L.F eqivalent). I ordered 3 items and was super-excited when they arrive.







I-Divine Palette

I-Divine Palette's all contain 12 highly pigmented shadows. Not all palettes are avaible to ship to the U.S. I purchase the palette in Sunset. The colors are so rich and really pretty. I love the embossed print on the shadow and the case for the palette is very sleek!! These palettes sell for $9.99.




Pout Polish

Pout Polish is a tinted lip conditioner that nourishes and feels like a lip balm, whilst providing the look and colour of a subtle gloss. They have a vanilla scent to them and contain a SPF of 15. I purchase the shade Scandal. It's a beautiful, wearable, glossy red shade. Pout Polish cost $5.99.

Pout Paint

 Pout Paint is an intense lip pigment. A little goes a very long way. I chose the shade Port. Port, is a gorgeous shade. Pout Paints cost $6.49


Shipping was only $2.27, which I think was extremley reasonable especially considering it was internationally shipping. I placed my order on  Monday 9/17 and in the email, it said I would receieve an email when my order shipped. I never receieved an email confirming that my order ship. I recieved my order Wednesday 9/26. I'm please with the items I purchase, but I do feel like Sleek needs to do a better job of letting customers know when they can expect their order and providing emails confirmining that orders have been shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment