Thursday, October 11, 2012

Obsession Cofessions: My Favs for the Month of September



Here's a list of my favs for the month of September. What were some of yours

Mally Poreless Face Defender:  Great for touch-ups without making skin look ashy. This balm type product helps to blur imperfections and leaves you looking smooth.

Cargo Essential Palette in Warm Neutral: The perfect shadow quad for the perfect neutral eye look.

Wen Cleansing Conditioner: I love the fact that this is sulfate-free and I can use it to cleanse my hair, deep condition, and a leave in conditioner.

Sleek Sunset Eyeshadow Palette: 12 gorgeous colors that are super-pigmented and the price of $9.99 just can't be beat.

Sleek Paint Pout in Port: Love how rich and deep this color shade. Definitely one of my favorite lippies

Sleek Paint Polish in Scandal: Deep rich color with SPF 15 and it's taste delicious

Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla: I like how this shampoo cleansing my hair without stripping it.

Maybelline Limited Edition Color Tattoos in Mossy Green, Gold Shimmer, Rich Mahogany: These are super-pigmented and extremely long wearing

Revlon PhotoReady Blush in Flush: This bright shade instantly perks up your skin and your cheeks.

Sonia KashukIlluminating Bronzer in Bronze Goddess: This bronzer makes your your skin glowy and radiant.

Ojon Damage Reverse Hair Treatment: I have been using this product for years. This really helps hydrate my hair and keep it healthy while I'm growing it out.

Tarte EmphasEYES in Bronze: I love how this eyeshadow stick is easy to apply to the eyes and stay put all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment