Saturday, October 27, 2012

My First Purchase from JustFab!!



I love clothes just as much as I love makeup. One day while watching t.v, I saw an ad for JustFab. I have seen the ad plenty of times before, but that day I was feeling extremely curious and decided it was time to check this site out for myself.

Here's how JustFab.com describes their site and service:

JustFab is a personalized shopping experience that gives you access to celebrity stylists and their hottest picks. They have combined the convenience of online shopping with the luxury of having a personal shopper.

Just Fab's style experts, led by President & Creative Director Kimora Lee Simmons, keeps you on trend by handpicking a selection of gorgeous accessories every month based on your personal style. You'll get the season's hottest shoes, bags, jewelry and more for a fabulous value! There's no obligation to buy. Shipping is always free and exchanges are a breeze.


After reading more about the company and I decide to take the plunge and join. After joining, I receive a offer I just couldn't refuse.............50% off any bag or a pair of shoes. I could hardly contain myself. For my first purchase I decide to get the Visionary Bag.


Shipping was free and I receive my bag in 5 business day. I must say it was love at first site. I was immediately struck my the quality of the materials and the incredible amount of details.


I have included my referral link, for you to join JustFab below:

http://www.justfab.com/invite/8311790/


Just click the referral link and do the following:

1. Take a Short Style Quiz:Create a style profile to help our stylist get to know you better.

2. Get A Personalized Boutique: New shoes and handbag options are handpicked just for you each month.

3. Go shopping! Buy what you love - all styles just $39.95.

Once you make your first purchase, you will be enrolled in our their VIP membership program. As a VIP, you'll receive members-only pricing of $39.95 as well as other private perks.

VIP Member Perks
All styles just $39.95
• FREE Shipping & Returns; returns always on the house.
• Easy Exchanges. If the shoe fits, great! If not, simply exchange it.
• Customized picks curated by stylists just for you.
• It's free to look and no obligation to buy.
• 24/7 Customer Service.
• Quality shoes, handbags & more, designed in Los Angeles by industry experts.
• Over 3.6 million members can't be wrong!
• Perfect Fit Guarantee.

1. Get a Personalized Boutique on the 1st of Every MonthReceive new styles handpicked just for you by our stylists each month.

2. Visit Your Boutique By the 5th of the MonthLog in to your Boutique and check out your new selections by the 5th of the month. Browse and buy your favorite styles. Each JustFab style is only $39.95.

3. No Obligation to Buy. Just Skip The Month To Avoid A Membership Charge.If you're not ready to make a purchase, simple Skip the Month by the 5th and you will not be charged. You can skip as many months as you'd like.








This is my first, but definitely not my last purchase from JustFab. I was impressed from the moment I opened the box and highly recommend this site for those looking to add cute shoes and accessories to their wardrobe.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment