Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ulta Sale Alert!!!

Hello, my fellow makeup lovers. There are a couple of sales going on at Ulta that I wanted to share with you. First, did you receive the 20% off coupon that Ulta sent???? If you did, I would love to hear what you picked up. I receive one in the mail and another one in my email, so needless to say I have been to my local Ulta twice this week. Check out my new Ulta haul video on YouTube (my channel is  willworkforproduct) to see what item I picked up. Now let's talk about a couple of items you can find on sale.

Nicole by O-P-I Kardashian Kolor are on sale for $3.99. To check out the colors you can visit www.ulta.com and enter Kardashian. I picked up two shades: Disco Dolls (a beautiful glittery gold) and Something Spar-Kylie (a pretty glittery pink). I think that the Disco Dolls shade is perfect for the upcoming holiday season, so if you can check it out.


 

















Select Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse shades are on sale for $4.29. I believe its only the deeper shades on sale. Online you can purchase the Caramel shade for the sale price. I purchase the 310 Honey Beige for the sale price (I'm a NC45 for shade reference), so it might be best to go in store to see what's available.






Lastly, Ulta is offering free shipping on purchases $25 and up. Enter code HOLIDAY2012 at checkout. I wasn't able to find when the promo for free shipping will end.

I hope you found this information helpful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment