Sunday, October 28, 2012

My New Mally Purchase!

After trying Mally Poreless Face Defender (and loving it), I was curious about other items in Mally Roncal's line. Knowing you get more bang for your buck through sets, I picked two that I found hard to resist.



A228236 Mally Holiday 10pc Slimline Lip Gloss Library $39.96

I'm a self-confessed lip-aholic. I thought this set was the perfect way to try Mally's lip product. Besides why choose one shade, when you can have ten!! I love this set. To m,e the deeper shades are the stand outs, but the lighter shades are nice fordaytime or a natural look. These are not her full size lip gloss (they are .04 oz in size compared to .12 oz in the full size), so keep that in mind when deciding whether or not you want to purchase. If you decide to pick this up double check to make sure you receive all ten shades (sadly, my set was missing a shade, so I do have send this one back to get a new one.)




Colors swatched from left to right: Orchid, Summer Peach, Heartbreaker, Sweet Berry, Perfois Pink




 The second set I picked up is A320067 Mally Beauty More Perfect Palette $65.

I thought this would be a great way to try Mally's eyeshadow and blush. I have used the palette twice so far and so far it hasn't disappointed. The shadows are nicely pigmented and the brushes are soft and have a nice weight to them. The makeup bag is super cute and can store other makeup items.


I think both these sets would make great gifts or great items to try if you want to try items for Mally's line 

No comments:

Post a Comment