Wednesday, July 24, 2013

40% Off Skinccare & Makeup Goodies at The Body Shop!!

So a few days ago, I film my haul from The Body Shop (check out my YouTube channel, willworkforproduct). They were having a Christmas in July sale, that was too good to pass up (how many people do you know that could pass up 50% off???).
Well if you missed out on that sale, The Body Shop is offering 40% off skincare and makeup items. This deal is only available today and online only.  My haul was filled with skincare items, I had been wanting to try for a while.

                                                             Pic of My Body Shop Haul

I listed the items I picked up and the current and regular prices:

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash $6.90 (reg. $11.50)
Tea Tree Face Mask $9.30 (reg. $15.50)
Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream $9.90 (reg. $16.50)
Vitamin C Microdermabrasion $12.60  (reg. $21)
Vitamin C Skin Boost $16.20  (reg. $27)

I have only been using the products for a couple of days, but so far so good (I'll have a full review in a few weeks).

Let me know if you decide to take advantage of the sale!! Happy Shopping!!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment