Thursday, July 11, 2013

Peek-A-Boo: Check out Bare Escentuals 2 Day Preview!!

I don't know very many people who don't have like to have the latest and greatest first. If you considered yourself in that category, I got some news for you. Starting today thru July 12th, Bare Escentuals is having a preview shopping event. There are 10 new items/sets available for early purchase.  Here are the two I might add to my growing collection:

The Cheek to Chic Set is $15 and includes:
 
 
 
READY Mini Blush The One & Luminizer The Love Affair (nude pink/pink nectar glow)
  • Angled Blush Brush
  • On-the-go bag


  • The Conceal and Reveal Set is $25
    Correcting Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in  your choice of Light 2, Medium 2, Tan 2, Dark 2
  • Mini Well-Rested Face & Eye Brightener
  • Mini Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush

  • Shipping is free (I'm a sucker for free shipping, means more money to spend on goodies!!) when you grab items from this preview sale (enter code: AUGUST13).  Let me know what you decide to get!! Happy Shopping!!!

    XOXO
    Raquel

    No comments:

    Post a Comment