Tuesday, July 30, 2013

This Week On Hautelook: theBalm & MAKEUP FOREVER!!





I know I can't be the only one excited to see that theBalm Cosmetics and MAKEUP FOREVER will be on Hautelook this week (come on admit it...I know you want to). If this is dream, please do not wake me (and turn off my alarm, I'm sleeping in!!!). Ok, now to the deets:


On Thursday August 1st, theBalm Cosmetics will be one of the featured brands. Be on the look out for The Nude'tude Palette. I was able to pick one up from Hautelook for $19 (orig. price is $36).



TheBalm's Nude'Tude Pallete

On Friday August 2nd, it's about to go down!! MAKEUP FOREVER will have items available for purchase. I think it's a safe bet, things will sell out quickly, so set your alarms ladies and gents.

All  new sale events begin at 8AM Pacific Time. What will you picking up??? Let me know!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment