Friday, July 5, 2013

Beauty Deal: Essence Beauty on Clearance at Ulta!!!





Question. Have you have found a deal too good to pass up, that you just had to get it cause you would be cray-cray not too?? Well, that happened to me recently. I was in Ulta and notice a beauty steal that made me act a straight fool. Yep, I said straight fool. It was soooo good I just couldn't resist, although honestly speaking I didn't necessarily these items (yes that plural, I got more than one thing). Okay, I know................ get to it already Raquel!!!!!!!!!!!


Ulta has select Essence Beauty products on clearance. I picked up two Essence Eyeliner Brushes and three Essence I Heart Rock Glossy Eye Liners. Guess how much??? The Glossy liner and eyeliner were.49/each. Yes you read that correctly, no need to adjust your computer screen: 2 eyeliner brushes, 3 glossy eye pencils for only $2.50. Also, on clearance is Essence Multi- Action Blackest Mascara. Clearance price on this bad boy is .99 (do I feel a Carlton dance coming on???).



I didn't see any of these items on Ulta's website, so I highly suggest going in-store (asap!!) if your interested to what they have available. Let me know what affordable goodies your able to scoop up! Happy Shopping


XOXO
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment