Sunday, July 28, 2013

Steal Alert: LORAC's TANtalizer Glow to Go Collection






Hello All!! I hope all is well and you are staying nice and cool. In my area, it could get as high as 91 (but hey that's Texas for ya!). I have another Steal Alert that I can't wait to share with you. Ulta has the LORAC's TANtalizer Glow to Go Collection on sale for $25!! The original price of this collection was $36. If you are like me and have yet to use your 20% off coupon that Ulta recently sent in the mail, then you have just hit the jackpot baby!!

The collection comes with the following:
 
Limited Edition TANtalize Me Baked Bronzer
exclusive TANtalizer Lips With Benefits Gloss in Rico
a travel-size TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer
and three eye shadows in Tahitian Sand, Barbados Bronze and Costa Rican Coffee

Let me know if you decide to pick this set up!! Happy Shopping!!!
 
XOXO
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment