Monday, July 15, 2013

Gotta Try or Pass It By: Mally Easy On the Eyes Collection

                            Mally's Easy on the Eyes 6 piece Collection $54.98, available at QVC

If you watch the Wendy Williams show, you know she talks about having "friends in her head". That's how I feel about Mally Roncal.  Though, we have never met, I feel like I know her. In my head, we grab iced non-fat with whip (cause a girl has to have a little fun) carmel macchiatos, go shopping, then grab sushi for lunch and dish about makeup,fashion and celebrities.
So, when I saw that my friend had a TSV (Item # 235449) on QVC, I did what any good friend would do....I purchase this set to show my support. Here's what QVC site says about this collection:

What is it: This collection lets you mix and match shadow shades to create many different looks--while looking fierce and fashionable for hours! Whether it's a classic, all-natural look; a smoky eye effect; or a playful, fun look, the sky's the limit! This kit includes a shadow palette with 11 wearable, versatile, brightening shades that follow top trends; three eye-defining, long-wearing Starlight Eyeliners; a maximizing, lengthening Volumizing Mascara; and a Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener--or, as Mally says, "Sunshine in a clickpen!"

Who is it for: Any woman who loves to play up her eyes and create new eye looks and who wants her look to stay put until she decides to take off her makeup.

Why is it different: This collection lets you be your own makeup artist to create the perfect eye look. And, as always, these products will be "bulletproof" and will not come off until you take them off!


You have two palettes to choose from: I Love Color or In the Buff 2. No matter what palette you choose you will get the same colors in eyeliner, mascara, and eye brightener. After watching the presentation I chose the In the Buff 2. Here's pic of  how the palette came delivered and swatches of the eyeshadow.









 After playing with this palette for almost a week, I have to say this is a ....................................

GOTTA TRY!!

I really love this collection. There's very little fall out (just tap off the excess before applying). The colors are bendable and buildable. There is a 60-page booklet that shows you how to create 10 looks using I Love Color palette and 10 looks for In the Buff 2shadow set. I found the instructions easy to follow. My only complaint is I wish the name of the shades were located underneath the shadows instead of the back of the palette.
 

The Volumizing Mascara is easy in my top 5 mascaras (I should def. do a post of my top mascaras). I love big full lashes and this mascara delivers. It's full size and cost $20 alone!!. It's won multiple awards for a reason...it's that good.

The waterproof liners lasted about 5-6 hours. I was impressed with how creamy the liners applied to my lid. You have some "play" time where you can smudge the liner and create a smoke out effect.
The eye brightening pen is a creamy, soft, subtle yellow hue that blends nicely on top of makeup. I was scare I was going to look crazy and had clearly put something underneath my eyes to help brighten. Surprisingly, it looks natural.

You definitely get your money's worth with set. Whether you get the In the Buff 2 or I Love Color, you won't be disappointed (I'm considering purchasing the I Love Color set). This will definitely be in my favorites at the end year. Do you own this set??? What are your thought??

XOXO
Raquel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment