Thursday, July 4, 2013

Another Jennifer Lopez Fashion Steal at Kohl's



Kohl's is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to shop. I have been able to find brag-worthy deals that are too good not to share. I found another one I'm excited to bring to you. Jennifer Lopez's Ponte Sheath Dress was originally $70. Now it's on clearance for only $14!!! But that's not all, ya'll.

 Kohl's has a coupon you can use on your purchase to take an additional 15% off (code: PICNIC). Plus, don't forget when you place your order from one of the in-store kiosk, you get free shipping.

The dress comes in two colors: all black and white with black details. You need to be quick though, cause there only a few sizes remaining in each color option.



I went in-store and order the dress and black and paid a total of..................................$12.88!!! Let me know if you decide to grab one for yourself!! Happy Shopping!!!

XOXO
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment