Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Got the Power: BareMinerals Limited Edition Power Neutrals Lipstick in Take Charge!!

BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick In Take Charge $18, Limited Edition


If  there's one product line that I definitely have my sights on, I would have to say it's BareMinerals. I haven't been the biggest BareMinerals fan (I just didn't like that loose powder), but as of recently I must admit I have been EXTREMELY (yes, it's that serious) impressed with this line. I love the Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks (the tag line of: Kiss My Sass is awesome!!), so when they came out with their newest collection: The Power Neutrals, I set my sights on the lipstick in this collection called: Take Charge.

Let's take a look:


                      


 
 The packaging on this bad boy is stunning!! It looks just like the regular Marvelous Moxie lipstick, but the box is a beautiful gold color. When, I took this lipstick out of this box the "Makeup Gods" came down and sang (ok, not really....but they were highly impressed too...lol). This is how a limited edition product should look.......SPECIAL!! When you take this lipstick out your handbag to apply, heads will turn.....people will notice.

The color is a pinky nude and will flatter most skin tones(so if you can, swatch this to see if it's a good fit for you). I found that this shade did a nice job muting my very pigmented lips; making them look beautifully nude with out having to put concealer on to achieve the look.

The Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Take Charge was the only item I picked up from the Power Neutral Collection. You can find the entire collection (which includes a limited edition 8.0 eyeshadow palette, lip gloss, and color boost) on the Bare Escentuals website and at Ulta. I notice that online at Sephora, they only had the eyeshadow palette available for purchase.

Let me know what you decide to pick up from this collection.

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment